(+297) 583-1920 / 583-1474

Family Reunification Permit

Are you in need move to Aruba ?

Family Reunification Permits

Move to Aruba

A family member living abroad can apply for a family reunification permit with one or more family members who already have residency in Aruba. Family reunification means that the family member is granted permission to live in Aruba.

The family reunification permit only applies to close family members. Close family members are:

children under 12 years of age
a spouse (husband or wife)

The application for the family reunification permit must be submitted to the Directorate of Alien Integration, Policy and Admission (DIMAS). Please be reminded that the necessary permit must be granted before the applicant can travel to Aruba.

ASBA can help you bring your loved ones home!