(+297) 583-1920 / 583-1474

    Student Permit

    Do you want to study in Aruba?

    Student Permits

    Come study in paradise!

    Student and Internship permits

    You can apply for the student permit if you are a foreign student who wishes to come to Aruba to participate in our education programs. Foreign students who wish to do an internship in Aruba will also have to apply for an internship permit.

    ASBA can help you obtain the necessary permit needed!

    Translate »