Requirements for entry into Aruba as a tourist
People who are considered a tourist are those who travel to Aruba for one of the following purposes: vacation and relaxation, sport, health reasons, family matters, study, religious purposes or a business visit.
Want to extend your tourist visa?
Our Team can help you with the complete documentation process involved.
The following documents have to be presented:
- Original application form for extension of tourist stay that can be provided by our company.
- Copy of the profile page and all the written and stamped pages of the petitioner’s passport, valid for at least another 3 months when the extension is applied for;
- Copy Embarkation-Disembarkation card (ED-card);
- Copy valid return ticket;
- Copy of travel insurance (medical and liability) valid for the duration of the extended stay;
- If the petitioner is not staying at his own private residence or at a hotel/resort, he needs to present a declaration of guarantee from a resident of Aruba who will act as guarantor for their stay.